History of Windows Programming Revolutions
Tracy Reed
2010-09-03 03:08:08 UTC
Brothers and sisters, things could be so much worse in LPSG-land:

http://www.drdobbs.com/windows/225701475;jsessionid=LH2VQ1S4YDXWXQE1GHPCKH4ATMY32JVN
--
Tracy Reed
http://tracyreed.org
Post by Tracy Reed
http://www.drdobbs.com/windows/225701475;jsessionid=LH2VQ1S4YDXWXQE1GHPCKH4ATMY32JVN
and at every acronym I could see there was someone elses technology which
they just had to eliminate so they created something sorta like it only it was
only for Windows. BTW, they stole DDE from Wang and eventually had to pay
the last lawyer still working at Wang a few million for it.

If I was really bored, I'd lay out what technology Microsoft was trying to eliminate
with each new Windows API listed. I'm currently not that bored.
chris at seberino.org ()
2010-09-03 12:05:42 UTC
Post by Tracy Reed
http://www.drdobbs.com/windows/225701475;jsessionid=LH2VQ1S4YDXWXQE1GHPCKH4ATMY32JVN